Monday, July 18, 2011

SDRAWKCAB

Perception affects everything.


For instance, I remember thinking how funny it was when people complained about my old school. 
Because for me, Stansbury High School was my gift from God.

I loved that place. 


But that's the way it is with fairy tales in real life. We all have different adventures, different villians, and different challenges

Life is SDAWKCAB.

BACKWARDS.

Sometimes, what is the greatest pleasure for one human could be the biggest hardship for another.

I felt that way about theater. Sometimes, it made me want to cry.




And sometimes--

It made me really happy. 


Just remember, the way life is depends on how you see it. 


You can't change your circumstances, but you can turn them SDRAWKCAB. If you look at them in a positive light, they become positive. 


In the end, that's what really matters.



No comments:

Post a Comment