Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Confessions of A Molly Mormon: Part 2: ME

I am a communications major. I like eating mashed potatoes and watching Dr Who. I believe in fairy tales.

I am a Mormon



This is me. When I was five years old, I knew who I wanted to be in life. More importantly, I knew who I was--a divine daughter of God with great potential. Unfortunately, as I have gotten older, there have been times where I have forgotten the simple truths that I knew back then. 



I want to declare the importance of God's love for us. 

God sees us in a way we don't always see ourselves. He sees the us that we saw as five year olds

Like in fairy tales, he knows there is greater plan  in store if we just listen. 

It's not always easy. We're going to make mistakes--but it is worth. Never give up just because of the choices in your life. Through the atonement of Heavenly Father's son--Jesus Christ--we can  come back into the arms of his love. 

Once upon a time deserves to end with Happily ever after

Live your life in a way that it can. 







No comments:

Post a Comment